If you are planning a vacation, then be aware of bed bugs before entering the hotel door. Being a traveler, one needs to be cautious about the bugs and its bite. Such like homes, these bug infestation does not mean that you are living in an unclean hotel room. It’s such a case of bad luck that you carried them with you at any point of life. An average person always find difficult to find the pests like bed bugs which are living under the mattress, sofas, and pillows. In order to keep yourself away from severe bed bug attack, you must adopt some useful ways to treat them in hotels.
Here are the few wise tips that help you to get rid of bed bugs when you are staying in some hotel room:
- Inspect The Corners: Usually, bedbugs tend to settle in hidden corners of the room that includes mattress, box spring, bed frame or might be inside the nightstand. These bed bugs are very tiny in nature but can be noticed through signs like small blood stains, tiny-sized eggs, and transparent shells.
- Be Careful While Unpacking: Being a traveler, you must keep your luggage far away from the bed and place them on the dresser surfaces. While unpacking your clothes, you must hang your clothes instead of folding them.
- Clean & Wash Your Clothes: In order to keep yourself extra-safe, wash and dry your clothes immediately or vacuum your luggage before storing them.
- Hire A Professional: If you find a bug in a hotel room, then you must call an exterminator to eliminate them. A professional is best in making use of traps, insecticides and other useful methods to kill the bug infestation.
- Treat Bug Bite On Time: A time when you wake up and you feel itchy and see red swollen clusters on your body must consult with a doctor to treat yourself.
If you wondering bed bugs in your hotel room, you must do a proper investigation to search for the infested signs. It’s better to hire a professional pest control company to treat the area with insecticides and examine the affected rooms for eggs. For best results, you can call our exterminators at Pestex.ca.
Pesky spiders in a home are not much harmful but their appearance makes the human to get afraid of. Spiders usually keep them awake at night and love to crawl on the walls of the home with their strong webs. It is necessary to remove their identity unless people can suffer from the disease like Arachnophobia due to fear of them. Even, these pests are also dangerous as their bites can also cause severe health problems in humans. With some useful remedies and pest control team, one can show the spider a way out of a home.
These are some of the easiest ways to keep spiders out of the home safely and easily:
- Clean On A Daily Basis: Spiders are usually rendered in the home spaces which are dark, messy and full of dust. Cleaning is the foremost thing that can help you to eliminate the spiders and its webs. This trick will definitely keep the spiders away. If still, the problem exists, you can go with pest control team to eliminate the spiders with some effective methods.
- Repair All the Cracks: If your home has cracks in the walls, then those can become an ideal breeding place for spiders. It is very easier for the spiders to get enter the cracks on walls, windows, and doors and get them hide. You must check for all the cracks on the walls and seal them immediately. This trick will prevent the spiders to get enter your home from any kind of hole.
- Spider Trapping: Spider traps are great at catching these scrolling spiders in the areas where they love to hide like your basements. To have successful results, you can also hire a pest control technician who better knows how to place trapping boards without affecting other family members. These glue boards are helpful in pointing towards the source of infestation.
- Natural Products: Making use of some natural home products are also helpful for getting rid of spiders. One can spray these natural products on those areas where the spiders usually hide. To have an Eco-friendly outcome, a pest control team can help you in a better way.
Apart from performing DIY methods, a pest control team is a right option to go with. They know how to tackle with the spider webs with proven results. In order to have a permanent solution, you can hire our experts at Pestex.ca Pest Control.
Cockroaches are the real nightmare that crawls on a kitchen sink, runs down the pipes and sometimes find resting in the hidden corners of your home. They are the most disgusting creatures who are slightly destroying the health of your love ones. These pests do not cause diseases by themselves but through the bacteria, they have carried with them. There are some factors that attract cockroaches towards the entry-points of your home. They are likely to found in the kitchens due to the presence of food source. In order to reduce the cockroach infestation, one must be aware of some attractors that give rise to cockroaches.
The following are some of the factors that fill your home with cockroaches all around:
- Food Eatables: Food is the common source that attracts roaches towards home. Cockroaches need food to survive either it is lying on your kitchen shelf or in the garbage. One can eliminate this problem by adopting the habit of cleaning the kitchen on a regular basis. One can also consult the technicians who can help in preserving the food with effective techniques.
- Moisture Due To Leaking Pipes: Cockroaches love to live in dark and moist areas. Moisture added due to the leaking pipes of your sink, basement or any form of roof leakage attracts the roaches towards themselves and gives the way to enter into the home. It is necessary to eliminate this problem otherwise, it can also become a major health risk.
- Odor & Sweet Senses: Here, odors are referred to smell of your garbage and dirty areas of a home. Even the senses of the sweet cereal and delicious food attract the cockroaches to come inside. Although it is impossible to eliminate the smell of senses, one can make use of some preventive actions towards these cockroaches. You can hire a pest control team to tackle with this dangerous disease carrier.
- Home Shelters: Apart from food, cockroaches also have a desire of shelter to live. They found the entry-way through the windows and doors and get situated on curtains. They also prefer the surfaces like cardboard and wood. With the help of preventative measures, one can control the cockroach infestation. If you want an effective solution, then it is best to call a professional.
Cockroaches are the year-around issue of every home. By practicing on the preventive measures, one can eliminate their infestation. To have a systematic approach for your home, you can call our pest exterminators at Pestex.ca Pest Control.
Are you facing an ant infestation inside your home? There are various categories of ants that are commonly found crawling in a kitchen or yard. These tiny insects are responsible for ruining the hygiene of a family by contaminating the food sources. Moreover, there are some ants that even bite humans to cause itchy hives and irritation. They are generally found in kitchens & garbage bins and feed on sugary foods and drinks. To maintain a healthy living space for your kids and pets, its advised to remove these harmful ants as soon as they are noticed. Before calling in professionals for ant extermination, it’s advised to try some home remedies that can deter away their infestation.
Some natural remedies that are effective in getting rid of ants are:
- Lemon water: Lemon water is sour in taste and has a strong fragrance. Ants doesn’t like lemons at all and avoid visiting the place where there are lemons. To deter them away from your kitchen, take a lemon and mix few of lemon juice droplets with water. Put this mixture inside a spray pump and sprinkle it all over the kitchen to get rid of ants.
- Vinegar: Vinegar is an effective home remedy that is considered effective in removing many pest species. The strong odor of vinegar compels these tiny critters to leave your premises. To start with, take some vinegar and add it in water. Put the mixture inside the pump and spray it over the moving ants to shoo them away. You can also sprinkle some vinegar solution on their colonies.
- Pepper: Pepper is a common household spice that is grealty disliked by ants due to its bitter and sour fumes. Though all pepper products are effective in keeping the ants away, cayenne pepper is considered the ideal one of the all. To remove ants, sprinkle a small amount of dry pepper over the ant infestation. This will compel the ants to remain inside their homes or to find some other way out.
- Detergents: Detergent powders consists of chemicals that can disturb the digestive system of ants by tearing off the protective layer to ant body. If you are tired of severe ants invasion, try using detergents. Mix some washing powder in water and sprinkle the resultant mixture over the ants to deter them away at once.
These are few common home remedies that can ideally remove the ant invasion from a property. If you are looking for an expert pest extermination company for ant removal, feel free to call in our ant exterminators at Pestex.ca for service.
People often take moving ants inside their home for granted, since they believe that these tiny insects can’t do any harm. But, the reality is far different from this belief. Though ants are small, they can ruin the hygiene of a family by contaminating almost everything. They can be easily seen moving around the walls and floors in the form of long queues. Ant infestation is responsible for causing many health and home problems, like diseases, wall holes, food contamination among others. Its advised to remove them from your property with the help of ant removal experts.
Some of the threats caused by ant infestation are:
- Stings & venom: There are various species of ants found worldwide. Some of them are human friendly, while others are harmful. Ant bites are very common and are generally painful. Most possibly, the area that received a sting will suffer excess of irritation, itching and swelling. An individual may need to seek immediate medical attention, in case an allergy occurs due to a venomous bite.
- Contamination & diseases: Ants are known for crawling over the food sources, no matter they are in cooked or raw form. They are generally more attracted towards sweet dishes like cookies and soft drinks. The reason why their infestation shouldn’t be took for granted is that these tiny insects carry harmful bacteria on their body and cause severe health issues. Since ants feed on dead remains of plants and animals, there are great chances that they can contaminate almost everything they move or feed upon. They are carriers or vectors of diseases like dysentery, smallpox and salmonella.
- Damage to home: These tiny creatures prefer to live in colonies and breed at a faster rate to come up with new offspring’s. This means your home will soon be full of ant infestation every here and there. A common category of ants i.e. carpenter ant is responsible for causing excessive damage to the wooden structures and furniture by burrowing tunnels through them. Red fire ants are known to damage electrical wires and appliance outlets by tearing them away.
- Exterior damages: A common habitat for ants is yard and soil. One can notice tiny holes in the soil that are actually the burrows of these nuisance creatures. Depending on their species, ants may cause damage to your exteriors for building a habitat inside the wall cavities, appliances, furniture, around gardens, under pavements and roof voids. This results in loss of structural integrity, value and hygiene.
These are some potential damages caused by ants. If you are frustrated with ants moving inside your kitchen, feel free to consult our pest exterminators at Pestex.ca Pest Control.