Rodents infestation is one of the major problems for any home or office. Rodents gnaw on almost everything from wall insulation to chair legs. They chew electrical wires that cause fire hazards. Moreover, the rodents are unsanitary can contaminate food, leave dropping all over the floor and spread the diseases like plague, leptospirosis, rat bit fever, salmonellosis and murine typhus.
From the main entrance to tiny cracks, there are several ways, rodents used to access your home. Considering rodents causing several problems to humans and their belongings use of proven techniques to keep them away is necessary.
Tips To Remove Rodents
- Use of heightened sanitation measures is the primary solution to get rid of rodents because they most attract to the clutter.
- Implementing the rat poison can be useful, but it is unsafe especially when you have children and pets in your home. Traps are a convenient option than rat poisons as they hold the rodents at one place, so you will not have to search them all over the house. Using traps, you can kill or incapacitate the pesky pests.
- Traps are used to catch the rat and mice and bring them out of your home. To ensure they would not come back into your home, you should remember to discard the trash items regularly, remove any puddles of water in sinks, floors should be dried up and limiting food and water sources around your home.
- Seal the holes around windows and walls using the excellent quality cement because the rat and mice can squeeze through an opening which is larger than their head.
- Cap you chimneys as rodents are often expected to enter your home through the roof.
The sooner you pay attention to remove these pesky pests from your home sooner you will be able to get rid of them quickly. If you ignore, rodents will increase in numbers which will become difficult to be handled by an individual. If you need professional pest exterminators, contact us at Pestex.