Are you looking for an effective way to get rid of moths? If yes, here are proven tips and natural methods to help you tackle moth infestation and prevent it from happening in the future. Moths are the flying insects that fall towards light while the clothes moth prefer to hide in an undisturbed area or dark places like wardrobes, boxes and cupboards.
Your damaged clothes are a sign of moths infestation which you never overlook. Follow the below tips to get rid of moth infestation.
Tips To Getting Rid Of Moth Infestation
- Wash your clothing which has been affected on high temperature. Alternatively, keep them in the freezer for a few days to kill the eggs.
- Clean the cupboards and wardrobes using vinegar.
- Vacuum regularly to remove the eggs of moths available in the carpet or cupboards. Generally, you should vacuum your home at least once a week to prevent pest and insect infestation.
- Dried rosemary, cloves, thyme, lavender or bay leaves are the natural repellent that you can keep in your wardrobe to keep the moths away
- Finally, if you are unable to handle the moth infestation on your own, hire the professionals who provide effective pest control solution to residential and commercial clients.
What You Should Not Do
Don’t attempt to treat moth infestation using natural pesticides or products which are not checked for toxic qualities. These can result in skin infection.
Follow the above tips to remove and prevent moth infestation. If you need pest control specialists in Hamilton, then contact us at Pestex.ca. Our team of professionals inspect identifies and remove the moth for as long as possible.